You'll want to space out the questions better and use microsoft word autoshapes to draw the necessary boxes:
Color Theory Handout-Fifth Grade
1. What are the three primary colors?
2. In the boxes below color the three primary colors.
3. What are the three secondary colors?
4. In the boxes below color the three secondary colors.
5. What are the six tertiary colors?
6. In the boxes below color the six tertiary colors.
7. What are the four neutral colors?
8. In the boxes below color the four neutral colors.
Directions: Mix the following colors together to see what you get in the boxes provided.
1. Blue and Orange
2. Red and Blue
3. Green and White
4. Red and Orange
5. Blue and Grey
6. Violet and Blue
7. Red and Brown
Directions: Write your answers in the spaces provided.
1. What does mixing white with any color do to that color?
2. What does mixing black with any color do to that color?
3. What are complimentary colors?
4. Name three sets of complimentary colors.
5. What happens when you mix two complimentary colors together?