Monday, January 7, 2008

The Fun is Over

So after Santa, family visits, vacations, and staying up all night to see a New Year my students and I are back to work. To be honest today went very well. The advantage of coming back from all this excitement is that the kids are worn out and wondering "Why are we anywhere other then our cozy homes at this hour?" So they are quiet, which is half the battle. The other half was being prepared when I got back. To help with this I had my lessons planned before break, set up my display boards, and kept my lessons simple for the first week back (nothing messy, only drawing). I also made sure that whatever the students would be working on when they returned would be exciting. To that end we will be working on our drawings for the McCarran Airport Terminal 3 project that involves world renowned artist Robert Silver.
Happy New Year!

No comments: